Tips for Sellers
Selecting a Realtor®
Your most important decision when selling your home is the selection of the person you choose to represent you and market your property. My job as your Realtor is to support you in selling your home with the best possible terms, and to aid you through the entire process. As your Realtor I will explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction. I will aggressively market your home, work with the banks if you are in a short sale situation, and strive to get you the best sales price and terms. Tips For Selecting A Realtor Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.